Wednesday, February 18, 2009

a "brag book" twist






check out these cute little brag albums i came up with for a new baby. i usesd old cd's for the front and back cover and chip board for the pages. i just covered with cardstock, used spray adhesive to adhear the paper to the cd's and chip board. to get the right size circle i used the coluzzle large circle. the coluzzle knife even cut through the chip board. the pacifier is made from bazzills oval chipboard shapes.my husband drilled the holes in the cd's all the rest i used my memory makers eyelet hole punch (large hole).then a little lace or ribbon,a spiral punch from paper shapers, and a binder ring and your done.

2 comments:

  1. I found you too!! But the font I see is all symbols!! Agh! Anyway, I found you and I am now a follower!!

    ReplyDelete