Monday, June 1, 2009

paper storage solution













I must apologize for not being b
etter at posting blogs life has seem to get in the way with a lot of my projects.i think i have solved my dilemma of paper storage.This is not my first choice but my search for 12x12 file drawer cabinets was in vain.There is nothing out there.
To the rescue was "Cropper Hopper" and their easy access paper holder.These things slide together in a snap and are reasonably priced.They are divided in 3 sections to separate colors or patterns or whatever.And to keep my papers protected I found self-sealing bags.Now they only hold between 15 and 20 sheets of cardstock per bag depending on the thickness,but you get 18 bags per pack for $2.00 so they are worth it.And to take advantage of every inch of space Cropper Hopper also makes paper dividers so i can organize even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment